From September 14 to 16, 2020, the XV international forum on the development of transport corridors TRANSTEC will be held. The Forum platform brings together a wide range of participants in the transport services and transport construction market, creates ideal conditions for discussing topical issues and making strategic decisions, and promotes the development of a network of high-tech transport arteries in Russia and their integration into global transport routes.
Number of speakers and delegates: 720
Number of companies: 499
Participating countries: 38
Regions of the Russian Federation: 47
- Top management - 18%
- Management team -37%
- Specialists - 45%
Business spheres of the participants:
- 9% Federal and regional authorities
- 4% Heads of transport departments of the EAEU
- 15% Expert and analytical organizations
- 1% Investors
- 2% Banks, leasing, consulting, law firms
- 8% Sea and river ports and companies operating the infrastructure of seaports and railway terminals
- 19% Transport and logistics companies
- 5% of Russian Railways and international railway organizations
- 8% infrastructure construction contractors and subcontractors
- 5% Suppliers of technologies, equipment, materials
- 7% International and Russian industry associations and unions
- 2% Industry universities
- 5% development Agencies and corporations
What will you get from the exposition?
- Direct contacts with key participants interested in purchasing your goods
- Negotiations with the key organizations, whose support will help you enter the market easily and effectively
- Personal meetings with buyers interested in your products
- You will save your budget due to specifics of collective exposition
Join the exposition and enjoy all of its benefits
- Bright and attractively looking stand.
- Opportunity to exhibit samples of your products and information materials.
- Presentation of products, deep demand research with feedback on your products from buyers.
- Your personal English-speaking guide to accompany and represent you at the exhibition.
- Guaranteed number of your potential clients brought to the exhibition.
Expocentre Fairgrounds is situated in the centre of Moscow by the Moscow City business district, main city arteries, hotels and right in front of two metro stations. This is an undeniable advantage comparing to other venues of Moscow and the Moscow Region as it allows visitors, exhibitors and business partners to quickly get to the venue and schedule their time more efficiently.
Expocentre Fairgrounds is neighboring buildings of the Russian Government, various ministries and state departments, Moscow City Government, and World Trade Centre.
Exhibitors and visitors from other cities and countries can stay in nearby hotels such as Crowne Plaza in the World Trade Center, Novotel, Hotel Na Krasnoy Presne, Moscow Apartments WTC, Imperia City, Business City Hotel, MosApart apartments, etc.
There are three entrances to the venue: North, South, and West. That is why it can be reached from Krasnopresnenskaya naberezhnaya (embankment), Third Transport Ring and 1st Krasnogvardeyskiy proezd.
The most convenient way to get to Expocentre is the metro. Two stations, Vystavochnay and Delovoy Tsentr, are located opposite the venue.