The XV international forum on the development of transport corridors TRANSTEC was held in Saint-Petersburg on September 14 – 16, 2020. The Forum is organized to promote the creation of favorable environment for the scientific, technological and socio-economic development of the regions by improving existing transport corridors and developing new ones. It is a platform to discuss the capabilities of transport industry companies to integrate into global logistics chains, as well as a full range of technologies, equipment and materials for transport construction. For the first time the Forum has been held in a hybrid format and its technical support has been organized with the support of VectorExpo. Also, we arranged marketing and advertising support for the exhibitors.
Business spheres of the participants:
- 9% Federal and regional authorities
- 4% Heads of transport departments of the EAEU
- 15% Expert and analytical organizations
- 1% Investors
- 2% Banks, leasing, consulting, law firms
- 8% Sea and river ports and companies operating the infrastructure of seaports and railway terminals
- 19% Transport and logistics companies
- 5% of Russian Railways and international railway organizations
- 8% infrastructure construction contractors and subcontractors
- 5% Suppliers of technologies, equipment, materials
- 7% International and Russian industry associations and unions
- 2% Industry universities
- 5% development Agencies and corporations
Full-cycle PR event support
We support participants of our events in order to give them the best solutions and get the best income from the event. Helping you to attract your target audience directly from your promostand.
Preparing for exhibitions
Effective methods and strategies for using exhibition resources, outdoor advertising and outdoor activities. We do marketing & advertising support for both sponsors and partners
EXPOFORUM is a new convention-and-exhibition centre that opened in St. Petersburg on October 7, 2014. It is the most cutting-edge venue of its kind anywhere in Russia – or Europe – for holding business and entertainment events of any size and format – exhibitions, conventions, forums, sports and cultural events.
The concept and architectural design of the complex were developed by a consortium of the leading architectural firms Gerasimov & Partners, NPS Tchoban Voss, Tchoban & Partners and Proektservis LLC. The joint efforts of designers and builders made it possible to create not only a multipurpose complex bringing together the combined experience of the largest European and Asian convention centres, but also a unique work of architecture capable of vying for the title of symbol of St. Petersburg
The EXPOFORUM Convention and Exhibition Centre is the largest specialised venue of its kind in St. Petersburg. It consists of:
- three exhibition pavilions,
- convention centre with a total holding capacity of 10,000 people (68 conference halls),
- St. Petersburg’s first HILTON hotels,
- business centre,
- customs-and-logistics complex,
- cafes, restaurants and other such infrastructural amenities.